Troopers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Rules for Group

Troopers :: Rules :: Rules

Go down

Sky Rules for Group Empty Sky Rules for Group

Post  Prometheus Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 pm

This is a point-based Sky group. There will be appointed Captains who are responsible for establishing regular times to gather together for sky and posting points on the forum calendar.

1) Basic points are acquired by attending runs with one of the Sky Captains. As you can see the emphasis is on farming:

*1 point for general farming attendance.
*1 point for being early / on time for farming. (Meaning in Tu'lia Region at the designated start time.)
*1 point for staying to the completion of farming or 3hrs whichever comes first. (The three hours begins at the start time, not when the person gets there.)
*1 point per guardian fight.
*2 points per Kirin fight

This means that you have the potential to make 4-5 points per event provided you meet all the above criteria.

2) I realize the sky can be more effective/rewarding for all if small groups farm in their spare time. To this end I have added points per item farmed, which will be rewarded upon use for the group. I have added a group distribution to encourage cooperation for farming. Sky captains will log provided item and assign points for the session.

Ro’Maeve Water: 2 points per individual item or 1 point per person (up to 3 individuals) rewarded upon use to pop Olla Grande

Diorite: 3 points per individual item or 1 point per person (up to 4 individuals) rewarded upon use to pop Ullikummi

Gem of the North (Zipacna): 2 points per individual item or 1 point per person (up to 3 individuals) rewarded upon use to pop Genbu

Gem of the West (Despot): 3 points per individual item or 1 point per person (up to 4 individuals) rewareded upon use to pop Byakko

Gem of the East (Steam Cleaner): 3 points per individual item or 1 point per person (up to 4 individuals) rewarded upon use to pop Seiryu

As the level cap increases more of these items may become farmable by smaller groups. We will consider point adjustments as that happens.

3) Priority for lots: I do not want to keep anyone from getting items they want, but I do expect individuals to only lot items they can use. If someone has points, has the job, and wants an item he can lot against any others that also meet that criteria. Points will be deducted immediately so you need to plan accordingly. If you are saving your points for something major, do not lot capriciously on items that someone else might enjoy now. If the item is ra/ex and nobody elects to spend points it will constitute a free-lot for all who can use the item.

4) Obviously some items have a higher value than others. Because of this we have established point tiers for each item.

Tier 1 Items - 5 points:
*Byakko's Axe
*Genbu's Kabuto
*Seiryu's Sword
*Dragon Talon
*Suzaku's Scythe
*Suzaku's Sune-Ate

Tier 2 Items - 10 points:
*Genbu's Shield
*Seiryu's Kote
*Angel Skin
*Dragon Heart
*Damascene Cloth
*Siren's Hair
*Orichalcum Ingot
*Kirin's Pole
*Divine Log
*Behemoth Hide
*Damascus Ingot
*Venomous Claw

Tier 3 Items - 20 points:

*Aquarian Abjuration: Head
*Dryadic Abjuration: Legs
*Earthen Abjuration: Feet
*Neptunal Abjuration: Hands
*Aquarian Abjuration: Hands
*Martial Abjuration: Hands
*Wyrmal Abjuration: Feet
*Aquarian Abjuration: Legs
*Dryadic Abjuration: Head
*Martial Abjuration: Head
*Wyrmal Abjuration: Hands
*Dryadic Abjuration: Hands
*Earthen Abjuration: Head
*Neptunal Abjuration: Feet
*Dryadic Abjuration: Body
*Neptunal Abjuration: Body

Tier 4 Items - 40 points:

*Wyrmal Abjuration: Legs

Tier 5 Items - 50 points:
*Byakko's Haidate
*Shining Cloth
*Kirin's Osode

We hope to establish a LS bank soon. Money drops that are not lotted for points will be collected to a LS bank. The bank will sell all items as AH prices and we will establish money items you can exchange points for per tier (i.e. a TIER 4 item to be added will be 200k or so gil from the bank in exchange for points). This is a work in progress.

5. Commitments - I understand that people cannot make every single farming session or may not be able to stay the entire time. Please keep your sky captain informed if you are going to be absent so that captain could determine the goals for each session.
Prometheus
Prometheus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Troopers :: Rules :: Rules

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum